What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

Me too. The cig-plug USB adapters always wiggle out due to vibration on me alk the time. Never enough to fall completely out and let me know. No, they wiggle out juuuust enough to open the circuit and quit charging.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I use one like this in my TJ that I picked up at a truck stop. There isnt enough body to wiggle out, but they are also a little hard to remove.

https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Charge...sr=8-3&keywords=usb+cigarette+lighter+adapter

Finally found a set of decent driving lights. They have clip on amber covers for fog. Now the only incandescent bulbs left are the few in the HVAC controls!
Got a set for my son's YJ, along with some LED bulbs for his lights on the windshield.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Removed the plastic from the CJ3a buggy. It cleaned up rather well. The rear half really was built well. Just got to get one more 31 and then it can can have the same size tires around.

And soon it will go night night and slumber so i can get the Land Rover done.

Tore apart a new CB radio to put a switch on the external speaker output, and installed a line out converter to reduce the wattage. CB now has a switch to flip between internal and external speaker. The external is wired to my stereo auxillary Jack. 2aca761c810116397984202149d31cc7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dropped the Jk off at Galeana to get the oil cooler replaced.

Found a great deal on a set of Mopar Hardrock sliders for the JK and got them mounted this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over the past few days I supervised Preston installing LED headlights in hi is YJ. I found a leaking radiator on Candy's JKU, a bad water pump on my TJ, before I made it home from the gas station my harmonic balancer was trying to come off. Not to mention I need Ft & Rr brakes with rotors, and 4 new tires.
Anyone have an extra gold brick they don't need?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Over the past few days I supervised Preston installing LED headlights in hi is YJ. I found a leaking radiator on Candy's JKU, a bad water pump on my TJ, before I made it home from the gas station my harmonic balancer was trying to come off. Not to mention I need Ft & Rr brakes with rotors, and 4 new tires.
Anyone have an extra gold brick they don't need?

That's what you get for owning all jeeps...

from all of your roll back photos, I would have thought you learned your lesson :flipoff2:
Plot twist. I use the rollback because I'm too lazy to take it to the shop :flipoff2:

This thing is nice. But I've got a computer interface on the way and I'm getting it all serviced and taken care of. We'll see but considering I talked to a guy the other day who had 322k on his and drove it to Disney a few weeks ago, these are actually pretty good vehicles.

Walked my nephew through troubleshooting a no start condition on his 05 TJ.
The problem was tracked back to a faulty ignition switch, but as usual there was a plot
twist at the end!
Ignition switch was fine, but the actuator from the ignition lock cylinder was broken.
[emoji44][emoji852]️[emoji852]️[emoji35][emoji35][emoji852]️[emoji852]️ 193cb20d7899b126524991c807a83672.jpg

So it seems like the list of needed repairs goes up every time I look at it.
Need 4 tires
Steering lower shaft
Steering shaft support bearing
Support bearing bracket relocation
Tie rod end
Steering dampener
Alignment
Front & Rear brakes w\rotors, and E-brake
PSC power steering pump rebuild
Intake filter box relocated
Driver's seat cushion upholstery work
Valves adjusted
Spark plugs oil change

This is after I just had the tensioner, idler, water pump, and belt replaced.
New water pump bearing went bad in a day, and while the engine was warming up from water pump #2, the power steering pump started making noise!

So, what did I do to my Jeep today?
Looked at it with distain!