Jeep Minivan Build

Added a bit of pick me up this weekend. I may take the stock isolator a out and lower it a half inch or so. This is the 1.75 day star kit

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438548286.953455.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438548311.687971.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438548323.455681.jpg

It's a little bit of a roller skate now but after rubbing the underbelly off-road a few times something had to be done.

.... I may look into some 1.25 at some point.
Quit screwing around and order the dang spacers. Then go back and EDIT the post where you said you "won't be doing anything to it for a while..." and that way you can't be held accountable for that jibberish talk! Face it...you put seat spacers in before all of the "new" had burned off the exhaust system. Nobody on here is capable of leaving anything stock, that's why we are on here!! :smokin:

Quit screwing around and order the dang spacers. Then go back and EDIT the post where you said you "won't be doing anything to it for a while..." and that way you can't be held accountable for that jibberish talk! Face it...you put seat spacers in before all of the "new" had burned off the exhaust system. Nobody on here is capable of leaving anything stock, that's why we are on here!! :smokin:
Haha, true, the first thing Andrea asked when she got home from work today was how can we make the tires stick out now...

So those that suggested leaving the spacers in were right. it has grown on us and now it just looks right. I'm glad we left the rear isolator in also because when loaded down it sits about level now.

Got the rear bumper put on last night after a little hiccup. Evidentially the stock hitch for a rubicon is different than the stock hitch for a 10A or rubicon hard rock. The regular rubicon hitch has nuts pressed into it, but the hard rock bumper actually has the nuts for the hitch pressed into it, so out came the portaband to cut the nuts off the hitch.

Lil helper assisting with bumper removal.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441897544.788588.jpg

These are the problem nuts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441897576.840118.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441897617.643220.jpg