Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mountain bike riding

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    I ran across this guy selling a Ti el mariachi with a 27.5+ set up and really like it, i need a longer travel fork to continue riding how I do.

Yíall set up a day and place to ride and Iíll be there huffing in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
    greenwood
    State
    SC
    Ti-frames are a big question mark. I have a few friends that ride them. One is a stiff rocket ship SS and the other one was flexy and broke 2-3 times. Itís spent more time getting shipped back in a box more than he has riden it.
    Sounds like you need my Reeb lol

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    I say FATS December 27 but i'm open to other locations if yall want to.
    --Brooks

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Deano how do you feel about carbon bars/seat posts? Worth the extra coin or no?

No experience with anything carbon and done some reading. Donít care about weight really curious more on the ride that some say is better. Talked with someone the other day who has carbon nextie wheels he says he regrets buying by how stiff they are. I donít know if I could tell the difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

City
    greenwood
    State
    SC
    Itís hard to say. I think there is a dampening plus to carbon bars. Seatpost for me is just shedding weight.
    I donít know why the guy didnít like the carbon wheel because of stiffness because thatís the only reason to buy them. Thereís alum wheels out there with the same weight. I bought a brand new set of I9ís a few years ago and thatís where my money would. Towards a wheel set, that the biggest smiles for miles purchase you can make. Like I said those Wide Lightningís are hard to beat, I donít plan on dropping a grand on i9ís anymore, other wheels have closed the gap on them.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567