OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

Hope to see you all there not sure if it has been put on this page or not but Black Mountain Park has just got back 1200 akers to add to the park some of it is part of the old park that was taken back to mine and now given back and some of it is new land there is also some new trails that we will be working on in FEB and March don't know how much will be opened up when this ride will take place but iin the future the park will be getting alot better and bigger, the new Grass hopper trail is said to be a very extreme trail and will be worked on during the trail working dates also in that same area there is some moderate trails also and looking at a trail off to the right of lower rock garden for a trail also this place is great and only getting better

I wasnt sure what the text read above the pic, that looks like the trail we took down to the loco barn last year, it was long but didnt go to putney.
Is it a pretty tame trail or bad? Just trying to figure out what ill be able to do in the Cj. Im considering canceling my site and staying at Putney.

There are perks to both sides. What kills it for me is no gas on that side. The new buggy isn't the issue it was in Ram Rod or #blewTJ though. Stock 5.3 makes gas I think.