OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

The weather here in East KY has been wild for the past 3 weeks I had 14" of snow than had warm weather and it started raining and rained alot. Now this morning there is big flooding and at 11:19 there is 2" of snow on the main roads, everything is white again. Evarts has been on the local news and it looks bad there, huge water. I am sure the trails are going to look a little different in the park, the ground is full of water and is causing mud slides and big trees to slide off the hill. Warm Spring weather will be a welcome site

The weather here in East KY has been wild for the past 3 weeks I had 14" of snow than had warm weather and it started raining and rained alot. Now this morning there is big flooding and at 11:19 there is 2" of snow on the main roads, everything is white again. Evarts has been on the local news and it looks bad there, huge water. I am sure the trails are going to look a little different in the park, the ground is full of water and is causing mud slides and big trees to slide off the hill. Warm Spring weather will be a welcome site
guess that is affecting the dairy hut rebuild... hope they can make it in time!

I see the dairy hut being opened by fall crawl but not by spring just by what I seen last month at the trail clean up. It was still standing mostly but was being tore down

guess that is affecting the dairy hut rebuild... hope they can make it in time!
id be happy if they would just do on-site funnel fries. Now that's the best Oscar sponsorship idea ever!!! I'm sure I could cook you up something triple fried coated with exlax and you wouldn't know any different.