Project: Unknown

Steve, do you want that drag link I mentioned in another thread? It's 1.5x.25 DOM with 1 ton TRE and 3/4 hiem.
My bad i just now saw this. Work has been busy as fawk the past few weeks trying to move and get **** built and out the door. Stacking up some OT though, will probably order the last few parts i need to get it done as a roller and decide its fate, but it will be a month or two at the earliest as i get time to work on it. Also been really wanting to buy a new welder for the 220v capabilities.

I already got some homebuilt chit that came with the axle but snap a picture of what you got. I would probably take it off your hands anyway.

It runs, that's about all. Sold off some parts I had thinking I'd sell it all off but decided not to.

I'm moving to Atlanta next weekend, getting married next month, and start a new job on the 30th of September. New place has a garage, and new job involves building custom cars/trucks and what not. Once I get in and get settled/married and what not id like to get my jeep down and put it in the garage to work on some.

Well it's time for this to go. Now that I finally have the money to put into it, I don't have the time or the space for something as big as this nor the need for it. I was hoping to get some progress on it and move it to my garage in Atlanta but work and life are to busy and i need to free up all the space it's taking.

It currently runs, I got the rear artec back half kit on and tacked together, but it's still on jack stands with no axles. I've got all the brackets for it as well as arms built and a butt load of other stuff that will go with it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405478562.626902.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405478652.435409.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405478729.473784.jpg

I had planned to throw stock axles under it to get it rolling but never got around to gathering everything. I'm going to finally be able to get to SC 2nd weekend of august I think and going to build a cart for it to be able to roll it out and compile all my stuff for it together.

I'm thinking about trying to pick up a stock 99-01 sahara with an auto. Melissa can't drive manual and I don't use my truck as much since moving to the big city. Miss the days of driving the back roads with the top down.
I've got a few projects to finish in the garage now but been itching at doing a resto on a willys or commando when I get the time and space, I've gotten a lot of take offs piling up that i need to use.