Ram-Rod

65570229.jpg

ce4d452e.jpg

Got the dash in place. Now I can get a good start on the rest of the interior. Picking up a break Monday or Tuesday and hope to have a floor and firewall by the end of next weekend.

3c67b0ba.jpg

468027a6.jpg

Finally got some progress done again today. It's been either me being lazy, too busy, or 0 progress lately. I feel like getting some visual accomplishment done today will motivate me again. Finally set and determined to get the break this week and do the floor. Got 95% of my parts now also. Sending of computer and harness this week. Ordering cam, cable shifters, fuel cell, and pump this week also. The only parts that will be left that I can think of is wheels for my new tires. So if anyone sees a deal on some 17" aluminum beadlocks let me know...

No camo for this guy...lol. I am hoping the new tire/wheel combo takes a little away from the "southern" look. But if not i'll just have to make it louder I guess

c77d5e00.jpg

bd037dca.jpg

c9341bbe.jpg

435c39c5.jpg

OK, so I got some of this interior/floor done that I have been talking about. Got the break at the house last Friday. Hope to work on the firewall tomorrow night.

Well the rain and having to work today had me less than motivated to work in the shop. Ordered some parts today. Fraud dept. at the bank called...guess they didn't realize I was wanting to finish my buggy?? lol

P got him some new axle snappers today. Ordering some new wheels Monday for the new tires. I must say it looks better without those wheels and tires.

d52ff423.jpg

8e1249b2.jpg

22e483b8.jpg

8944e3c9.jpg

4bf1cbf6.jpg

d68d5806.jpg

So, I haven't really updated this at all. But, the interior is mostly done. It's in place here but not bolted/riveted down. Will only need the dash piece and two pieces on the side to be complete. Plan on cutting out the dash this week and will be when its ready to bolt together before I do the two final pieces beside the seat as I have to allow for the belts and don't have my belt tabs done yet.

Been puttin in some hours on this thing so it'll be finished for a test run or two before OSCAR.

It's sittin sorta sad right now:
3e7e379e.jpg

Trans is going to the shop this week to be checked over, supposed to be rebuilt but i'd rather be safe than sorry.

Motor will have cam installed this week.

Axles are headed to Whiten's tomorrow for a little rebuild.

Got me a couple big girls for the weekend
2799276a.jpg

And the motor is partially torn down awaiting some whoopow

77ffa67d.jpg