yj rear leaf springs

Well not the best way to start things but gonna ask for help anyway. I just purchased a 94 wrangler to start playing with a found out the passenger rear spring is broke. Don't want to spend the money to buy one new stock leaf, when I will be doing a lift down the road. So my question is does anyone have one rear or pair of rear stock leaf springs laying around they would like to get rid of cheap or free.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Let me see what I still have tomorrow, but I think I have 4. If that's right, I'd do $25 for a pair if you come pick them up.

How many leaves are in the packs you have?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I still have 4. All 5 leaf packs so should be the same as you have. The ones on the top of the stack on the right are the ones I'll sell.

IMAG0356_zpsjkb70iam.jpg

Ok sounds good but will be the weekend before I can do anything. Gotta work Saturday and hoping to be off by 2.but not sure. So would be either late Saturday or sometime Sunday.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
No problem. I plan to be at Gulches Saturday and home Saturday night and Sunday. If the weather is bad I may be heading to Chapin this weekend and could bring them closer.