WTB LQ9 6.0 LS and W-56 6 speed

Looking for an LQ9 6.0 (preferably LQ9) an LQ4 may do. Also a W-56 6 speed (trans am/Camaro trans).

If anyone sees a deal or knows of one let me know. Ready to get the car over to Hodges and start on it. No real reason to get started till I have these two items.

I know I told you awhile back but we've bought a few motors from these guys. They pull it out of a wrecked car and guarantee it. Could probably locate a trans for you too. We've got a few things were about to put lsx in and if I find a better place or hook up I'll let you know.
http://jpmusclecars.3dcartstores.com/
I'll give them a call. Last time I looked they seemed a touch on the high side I thought. I was also not in the position to buy then so the only thing I was interested in was a stupid deal...

That's a good deal. I think Todd has talked me into getting a whole car to use bc I can use a ton of parts off of the car.

There's a guy I've met that does paint and body work that does that and will part out what he doesn't want and ends up making money.

There's a guy I've met that does paint and body work that does that and will part out what he doesn't want and ends up making money.
That's kinda what my plan is. Pull the motor and disassemble the whole car and sell all the other parts online.

Also, with some simple bracketry the F-body brakes will work. I want to make all of my own brackets and mounts on a 3D program and have them cut out locally. Which will probably turn it into a fairly long project.

AFR's, but they require some work to be done to get them to flow the numbers to produce 500 at the tires.
You can find the heads for around two grand in out of box form. They do come fully assembled with good valve springs and what not though so that's saving $200-300 when you do the cam. Total build should be around $3000 (not including motor) and I will have a lot of parts to sell out of the LS1.

Yeah, maybe Brooks can move it and start me a thread for the car somewhere.

There are tons of cams that make the numbers from what I have seen. Just all in where you want your power range. I will more than likely just call Texas Speed up and chat with them before I make a final decision. Shoot, they may even have a better option. I have just been reading a lot of stuff on LS1 tech since Todd told me he could get me a car worth the money.

It will be a big cam. But, will be very driveable. I want to do a 3:73 gear in the back and with the 6 Speed should see low 20MPG on the hwy. I plan on making this thing where I can drive it to the beach or wherever.