Wounded Warriors Trail Ride Gulches May 26, 2012

It is getting closer. We will be providing a ride for one soldier and we have another who is gonna drive with us in his rig. I am still waiting for more RSVPs. When we get closer we can talk about when and where to meet if people would like to caravan up there.

Can I get a head count on who is going to attend? Skip is gonna give us a discount, i jsut need to provide him with the head count from who is going in our club.

Thanks!!!

01tj

Ill be wheelin' somewhere in Alabama with Jr, Gillis, Matt, and who ever else is tagging along.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Dan, did you get any more vets interested? I didn't realize that this was planned on memorial day. We have a cookout but I want to make sure you have enough rigs to ride the vets around.

Right now it is 2 vets. I still need to make contact with them to make sure they are on board. I will have that info, hopefully tomorrow.

I am going to give it till noight. I have left messages for the attendee and havnt gotten confirmation. I will post tonight if it will be canceled. Will try it again at some time.

It is time to call it. THe wounded warriors ride is canceled as of now. If members still want to go ride at gulches that is fine, but it will be a normal ride. Thank you to those who were going to participate. We will definately not give up on the cause.