Woodwardfab tune bender

Got this thing in and put together now have to anchor to the floor somehow. I don’t have enough room to permanently mount it. Thinking about a receiver hitch flush with the floor. Any suggestions? CBC0E8FB-1BFB-4A05-8BC8-BD2E1D073E14.jpeg 53137FB2-C49A-4FFA-AFFE-829A40D59020.jpeg

4 recessed corner concrete anchors. Return the bolts in the floor when not needed so the holes don't fill with trash and dirt. Or maybe use some plastic automotive trim push type plugs so they are almost flush with the floor to fill holes when not in use.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
4 recessed corner concrete anchors. Return the bolts in the floor when not needed so the holes don't fill with trash and dirt. Or maybe use some plastic automotive trim push type plugs so they are almost flush with the floor to fill holes when not in use.
I agree. Threaded inserts in the floor with something to keep the crud out when not installed.

My only concern would be the longevity of thread-in anchors. I'm not sure how they would hold up over repeated removal/reinstall. Might want to look into what could be epoxy'd in or grouted in.

This Idea came to me in the night...Quick little drawing. This would be gobs of holding force i think. Might even be able to get by with just 2.
floorplate.PNG floorplate2.PNG