Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes, Qty. 2

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes, Qty. 3+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

01tj

The bad thing about white shirts is if you are working on your rig its so hard to keep it clean.

The bad thing about white shirts is if you are working on your rig its so hard to keep it clean.
I think they want these for out on the town shirts, not wrenching/wheeling.

I cant keep a white shirt clean even if I'm in a hospital, but I plan to buy one just because haha.

Looks like 5 shirts so far. Should we place an order? we need to order at minimum 10 to get the $10 each order. Let me know so I can get this rolling.

Tripp, Send out a club email if you want to see if anyone else is interested.

We are going to push up the deadline for T Shirt orders in a attempt to have them by The October Meeting. Please place your order ASAP, We are going to take the form down at 12:00 Noon Tomorrow. Also one note, The order of 10 has been met.

Order Form
http://tiny.cc/7tlnlw

There are in stock now, they came in yesterday. I can bring them to the next meeting, or meet yall in columbia tomorrow with them. Let me know how yall want to get them.

There are in stock now, they came in yesterday. I can bring them to the next meeting, or meet yall in columbia tomorrow with them. Let me know how yall want to get them.
Just hold me two smalls and I will get them sometime, Btw we need to go rc crawling behind the dam before it gets any colder

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2