Where is everyone?

Did everyone sell their jeep and get a prius? I know a lot of jeeps have been sold in the last 5 years, but is everyone done wheelin?

Still got mine. FB has killed the forums but the tech is full of shit info over there.
the one thing I have seen is there is very little accountability for tech answers, and there is no way to search for tech. Something gets asked one day, and the same question will be asked the next week.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
the one thing I have seen is there is very little accountability for tech answers, and there is no way to search for tech. Something gets asked one day, and the same question will be asked the next week.
I joined a FB group for LS swapped wranglers. They do a really good job of keeping things to LS drivetrain related (no what size tires can I run with 2" lift questions). But, every day theres a "How much does an LS swap cost", "Which engine should I use", or "What headers fit" without even giving info or model of jeep it's going in.

I love the, "how much lift do i need to fit 35s?" no mention of what jeep type it is. CJ/YJ/TJ/XJ/JK/JL hell patriot and new shark faced cherokees even. Thats a can of worms for sure.