Whats my Buggy worth?

Been thinking of selling or parting my buggy and getting back into a Jeep/4runner I can drive on the road and still do some wheeling. I don't use my buggy maybe 2-3 times a year where I used to wheel the old 4runner twice a month and drive it to work a lot. If I part the buggy I would keep the axles and a few other parts for the new DD.

For those that don't know my buggy its a FToy chassis , 3rz 5sp dual stock cases, built tons , linked front fox coilovers, leaf back ( I have all the stuff to link the rear on coils), 1/2 tread Reds on steel racelines

I can't believe you would get rid of it, but I bet that something a little more family friendly would be nice. Personally I don't know if I would part it out. I never do well with parts plus I end up with a lot of crap I can't sell. I would think that you would be in the 8-10k range, but I haven't been looking at buggies lately.

Im keeping it, got to much time /money tied up in it. I got a little to excited on last trip. I need to remember that its my wife and son in the buggy not one of the guys. They are ready to go wheel somewhere this fall if I can get the buggy linked and t-case fixed. My son wants a mild jeep as his first car so im on the hunt for a stockish one we can build together

Hope we can get a semi localish trip up this fall sometime. I just have so much going on right now. Maybe we can catch a good day in December and all get together.

I am ready for a fall trip or two. I wouldn't sell it either. It is such a big hit to what you put into it. Better to just build a mild 4 runner to enjoy more often and then make your son a jeep. Sure you can't convert him and build him a FJ40? Keep me posted on any plans for some wheeling. My buggy is finally holding up so I am ready to go again.