Website Launch

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Well it is time to go live with the website. I will be putting the final touches on it over the next few days and it will be live by the end of the weekend.

If you would like an action picture of you/your rig on the home page, please send me one or send me a link to it on the internet. Please include your first name and your Offroadsc screenname. Ensure it is as high resolution as you can get. PM me and I'll give you an email to send to if it is really large. If possible, post it here.

You can see what the page looks like here: MidCarolinaJeepers.org

The main page picture changes each time it is loaded (right now there are only pictures of me and Brooks). So this is your chance to get in the rotation. Sooner or later, I would like to have lots of pics in the rotation. At least one from each member.

Also, I will be doing some threads of instructions to help members navigate the website console. So keep an eye out for those.

Thanks,
Greg

pm sent with links to photos.

edit: like that you included tread lightly in the links and info!

and random pictures took forever to load, that might just be my internet though. and could not create log in but i assume that's cause its not all ready yet.

Last edited:

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The capability to create logins via the site will always be disabled. Site admins will create users for active members. I will be sending everyone their login information once I have the list of members.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Each member will have a login and they will be able to update their rig information, avatar and rig picture. Along with being able to create photo albums and commenting on articles.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The website will be live by the end of the weekend. So far I have received pics from a few people and dug up some of others. Here is a list of pics in the header rotation so far.

- Brooks
- Greg
- Gillis
- Larry - Sami
- Larry - XJ
- Linus
- Mason
- Shane

Anyone else wants to be on there before launch day, get them to me soon.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The website is live now. I will be getting the list of members and some articles tomorrow. Once I get the list and get everyone in there, I will begin to get everyone their logon information so you can begin to post up pictures and information.

www.midcarolinajeepers.org