Wanted dana 44 front axle

I am wanting to sas my bronco II and I am looking for a dana 44 front axle. It doesnt matter if its the ttb or the straight axles as long as it is the dana 44. I am looking to build a rock climber so i need the bigger axles for the 37" tires :grinpimp:. You can message me here or text 843-833-2167. Thanks all.

P.S. Not really looking for anything too fancy so if it needs rebuilding thats fine I have to do it any ways.. thanks again!

Adding on to brooks post, if you plan to do 37s don't do it on a 44. May as well build a 60 cause broncos are pretty damn heavy and I'm sure you'll want bigger tires after it

He's building a bronco II not full size bronco, ranger size.

A 44 should hold up, but on 37s its gonna be tipsy, the wheelbase on those are small from what I can remember.

Well during the build I am going to lengthen the wheel base out to 98"s. I am looking to find a full width axle so that i don't have to tuck all the tire in the fender wall when it flexes. On another forum I am a member of I have been talking with a guy that is running 37"s on the d35 and he says he has been successful, so the 44 should be fine.

That's why I love my little bronco its much smaller and lighter than my friends' big trucks and I'm always walking around them in the woods! Everybody I have wheeled with has talked smack in the beginning but by the end of the night they are bronco believers!