Wanted: 97+ Cherokee complete header panel and both front fenders.

Looking for 97+ Cherokee complete header panel and both front fenders.

Color doesn't matter. Dings don't matter. I'd like for them to be fairly straight... Header needs to be complete.

Let me know.

Andy

8 six 4.threeseven8....zero...246.

Have you tried www.car-parts.com or local junkyards? I've rebuilt too many to count now and have lots of these after years of collecting; too bad your not closer to Charleston. You're close to Gulches right? Just get the word out and make a few phone calls.

Have you tried www.car-parts.com or local junkyards? I've rebuilt too many to count now and have lots of these after years of collecting; too bad your not closer to Charleston. You're close to Gulches right? Just get the word out and make a few phone calls.
Yeah, unfortunately, the folks on car-parts.com and other local yards around me either don't have one or think they're made of gold. I one of the local yards quote me 260 bucks for JUST the header panel with no grill, bezels or headlights. There's 4 late models at LKQ in Greenville. I'm going to check them out on Sunday. Hopefully, I'll get lucky. LQK get's 74 bucks for a complete panel.

How about you make a trip to Gulches and bring me one. :)

It's a shame you didn't say that last weekend since I had some family visiting Charleston.

Last edited: