waggy 44

anyone got a waggy 44 housing laying around? I'm starting to look around for one to build. May be interested in parts for it too. post up what you got.

I'm located in Clemson, but go back to Columbia at least once every 6 weeks.

Waggy is 61.5, widetrac/j truck are ~64". I would personally run the wide trac, gives you more link mounting, shock, spring, coilover mounting options without rubbing.

Waggy is 61.5, widetrac/j truck are ~64". I would personally run the wide trac, gives you more link mounting, shock, spring, coilover mounting options without rubbing.
Problem with that is I gotta run some big *** spacers on the 8.8 for it to match.

i ain't trying to switch out my 8.8 already, really not in the mood to build another truss and gear it. so i'll probably just go for the waggy.

This. F160 8.8 is ~65. Better off having the rear a little narrower rather than wider.
When did ford make a f160? :flipoff2:

spacers up front would solve that issue. But it would all be a lot of trouble when he could just get a waggy 44. Finding them and shafts for them are more common from what i see.

01tj

Yeah I'd just stick with the waggy axle. Thats alot less money to be spent, and I know how tough it was to build a Jeep while in school.

well after this weekend, a dana 44 needs to happen soon so i can be out on the trail again. so if yall got parts laying around that i may need let me know, as i'm going to need them. i will let you know after i go to the junkyard tomorrow.

Was the front already geared when you got it? I have a 4.88 ring gear that is perfectly fine you can have, but i think you run 4.56s maybe...