Uwharrie Work Weekend March 19-20

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
This is coming up quickly so I guess it's time to make some plans. I will be leaving downtown columbia after work Friday the 18th, probably around 5:30. I'll be heading up I77 to 485 through Albemarle. Plan is to work saturday and head out Sunday morning. Work will continue on Sunday for anyone who can stay.

So, who's in and who wants to meet to head up Friday?

This is coming up quickly so I guess it's time to make some plans. I will be leaving downtown columbia after work Friday the 18th, probably around 5:30. I'll be heading up I77 to 485 through Albemarle. Plan is to work saturday and head out Sunday morning. Work will continue on Sunday for anyone who can stay.

So, who's in and who wants to meet to head up Friday?
I live right off 77 in Blythewood. I get home from work around 5:30 and could probably follow you up. Plan doing the same thing. Work Saturday and come home in the morning.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
They have asked on the NC4X4 if anyone has a small trailer that can haul rocks to bring it. Does anyone have one? Brooks, would yours be up to it? If someone else could tow it empty to camp I can pull it loaded on the trail.

I will have empty receiver to take it up. Not so sure about the aluminum. Would probably have to bolt in a plywood liner.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I will be driving up early Saturday morning to get there before 8AM. I might have to take my little Honda up instead of the Jeep if my conversion joint for my drive shaft doesn't get here in time. So I might need to hitch a ride onto the trails to do the actual work =)

As of right now I will be up there for the day on Saturday. Should have a seat. If I get all the bumper bolts tied in I can pull a trailer with the jeep. If it's a tall trailer......