Tubing bender needed!

Hey guys i need a tubing bender cheap! Can be a little beat up as long as it can bend 1.5 or 1.75 tubing without kinking or disforming it. Affordable bender, jd2 bender, etc... Whatcha got?

I have seen kits and plans for some DIY benders, looks like you just have to buy the die for them. Have you considered that?
Yeah I've looked at those but the bender I'm looking to buy is $299 with the die so it cost about as much as a the materials.

And for notching ill just use a chop saw or buy a $45 Harbor freight to notch. I was just seeing if someone had a used JD2 or protools on the site

Man I hate to tell you but your gonna have to up your price range or lower your criteria. I wouldn't sell a die off my bender for $200, much less the whole bender.

Man I hate to tell you but your gonna have to up your price range or lower your criteria. I wouldn't sell a die off my bender for $200, much less the whole bender.
He's right.....I got a hell of a deal a few years ago in long island...kid was hard up on cash I guess I got a jd2 with 1.75 die for 300

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Your best bet is to get a set of plans, buy a die, and build your own. You can end up with a very nice air over hydro unit for around $500. EFFFFFFF bending tube with a ratcheting bender, unless you jack off a lot. I intend on building my own at some point, when I need a bender again.

Your best bet is to get a set of plans, buy a die, and build your own. You can end up with a very nice air over hydro unit for around $500. EFFFFFFF bending tube with a ratcheting bender, unless you jack off a lot. I intend on building my own at some point, when I need a bender again.
I think OffroadSC needs to start a loaner tool program....:weld:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm sure if Brooks could get a vendor to donate one he'd be willing to let it stay at his house...and let members come over to use it.

I'm sure if Brooks could get a vendor to donate one he'd be willing to let it stay at his house...and let members come over to use it.
That's a cool idea.

I'm sourcing some tubing right now, the offroad shop in columbia wanted 7.50 for DOM then metal superstore in columbia wanted $5.50 and I'm pricing some HREW from them right now too hopefully around $3. I can't believe how expensive tubing is here, when I lived in California I helped my dad build a cage for his yota, $2 a foot for 1.5 .120 hrew and $3 for DOM