Trip Ideas?

So as some of you know I was given the job of trip coordinator for next semester. I am starting to look into ideas and places for next semester now. I was wondering though if anyone had any suggestions/ideas for next semester? I would like to try and go to some new places this semester, so post up some ideas and let me know.

We have a windrock tripp planned for Laborday weekend, I cant remember if you get labor day off as a clemson student or not.

I say keep the harlan trip in december.

Yall would like The Flats and its pretty close, if they have an open ride it would be a good time. Stoney Creek would make a good beginning of the year trip, its similar to bumpus but with more rocks and a creek bed.

Bumpus Cove makes a good fall ride as well. Golden mountain offroad park sounds awesome, but its a nice drive. I would first find out open weekends and then plan trips around those.

nice, maybe we would make both of them into one trip. is stoney creek about the same size as bumpus?

We dont get labor day off just fall break which is Oct. 17-18.

i hear ya.... well this sunday, the 24th, a couple of us are going to finchrock in augusta. its that course that that guy made and posted on pirate a few months ago. but its finished now and its got some good trails there so if anybody is up for that, ill be there either way. $20 for vehicles and 5 for spectators or riders. its alot like gulches.

Windrock. I say we go either September or October, the weather will be good up there then and if the leaves are changing im sure it is b-eautiful. Me David and Chad talked about it sometime while messing with chad's junk. It seems like a sick place thats not that far from us. Marcus said if we went he'd go with us, and if dean gets his motor in by then he'll go too, so that could be a crowd that would tag along too.

Windrock. I say we go either September or October, the weather will be good up there then and if the leaves are changing im sure it is b-eautiful. Me David and Chad talked about it sometime while messing with chad's junk. It seems like a sick place thats not that far from us. Marcus said if we went he'd go with us, and if dean gets his motor in by then he'll go too, so that could be a crowd that would tag along too.

Labor Day weekend...we'll be up there.