Toys for Tots November 21st, 2020

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
This year's Toys for Tots ride will be held at Broken Nut Off Road Park in Jefferson, SC on November 21st.

We're meeting at 9:00 AM at the Pilot Travel Center at I-20 exit 92 (Lugoff exit). We'll leave by 9:15 to be at Broken Nut at 10:00. If you can, please join the convoy. If not, be at broken nut at 10:00. The club is paying a portion of, or maybe all of, the entry fee for paid MCJ members but this will all be done at once. When we get to the park, please have someone from each member vehicle get with me to count, pay the park, and get instructions on waivers, etc.

Broken Nut Off Road Park
5496 Eubanks Rd, Jefferson, SC 29718
https://maps.app.goo.gl/GPumWdtnmJdLrM8e6

Please bring a new, unwrapped, in original packaging $10-$20 toy per person to be donated to the Elgin PD toy drive.

We will not be doing a meal this year, so bring your own food. Instead of the meal, we plan to cover a portion of, or all of the park entry fee for paid MCJ members. The entry to Broken Nut will be $20/vehicle for non club members. We will be able to use their pavilion.

To determine how much of the entry we can cover, we need an accurate headcount.

There has also been discussion about camping. Camping would be $20/night and is primitive. Who would be interested in camping, and would you do Friday and Saturday night or just Saturday?

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We're meeting at 9:00 AM at the Pilot Travel Center at I-20 exit 92 (Lugoff exit). We'll leave by 9:15 to be at Broken Nut at 10:00. If you can, please join the convoy. If not, be at broken nut at 10:00. The club is paying a portion of, or maybe all of, the entry fee for paid MCJ members but this will all be done at once. When we get to the park, please have someone from each member vehicle get with me to count, pay the park, and get instructions on waivers, etc.

There was little interest in camping, so I don’t think we will. If anyone does want to camp, you are welcome to.

Emily and I are just going to come up for the day, when nobody seemed interested we went ahead and made plans for sunday morning. We will be joining the convoy.