Toyota Axles

Alright fellas, im finally back in the money and ready to start doin an axle swap on the samurai, I am again looking for some Toyota axles maybe, I found a set down in Summerville, and the fella is willing to meet me in Orangeburg, he wants $600 for the 2 axles with eaton lockers front and rear, with 5.29's, Im thinkin I should go pick these up? Does anybody know of/have any better deals? I definitely want them locked and with the stock samurai motor i need the 5.29's atleast for now, lemme know if you have anything
Thanks

if the toyota designed elocker is the same as a 8.8 and only have a 2 pin design then those lockers are crap and wear out quick and are expensive to fix. But that isn't a bad price if the lockers work and are geared.

01tj

if the toyota designed elocker is the same as a 8.8 and only have a 2 pin design then those lockers are crap and wear out quick and are expensive to fix. But that isn't a bad price if the lockers work and are geared.
I dont think the toyota axle has anything in common with an 8.8. Is it an Eaton E-Locker or a Detriot Locker?