TODAYS SCORE!!!!

I have been looking for a Wagoneer front axle for my YJ for a bit now. On FB marketplace an add came up for a set of waggy 44s for $350. They were kind of rough looking in the pictures and the front was missing the axle shafts. But other than that it was complete. The seller mentioned it was 5.19 geared. I am running 4.88s in the YJ and if the gears were good shape i would end up going to 5.19s

So i went over the location and made a deal for $325 for the axles. The front axle was already setup for high steer with flattop knuckle and upgraded linkage. It was still connected to a Saginaw box, so i have an extra one now. When i got home i pulled the front axle cover and water poured out
. BUT everything was relatively clean and the water might have been from the rain just a few nights ago. AND in my face was a Detroit Locker
The gears were 5.38 with a touch of rust, but the gears were in good shape. Even had WARN locking hubs and the axle was not a vacuum version.

Next i go to the rear axle. The seller mentioned that it was locked. I assumed it was welded because it was in a mud truck. I got the cover off and it had a Trutrack and 5.38 gears.

It was a very good score, not drop in at all, but enough there that i did not lose any money. The YJ is going to get some jewelry. 20200501_153251.jpg 20200501_153242.jpg 20200501_153242.jpg