supporter???

Ok,i have been a supporter since day one... Just curious to why i still sometimes get resticted to the supporters only stuff... i got in on the light give away, but it still does not state that im a supporter under my username. not a big deal, i just want to make sure im not left out because people dont think im a supporter...

nevermind on the light give away... my post did not submit... i have the reciept from paypal where it just automatically paid my $20 support fee that i can produce... can we fix this?????

As a note to Existing Supporters, If you have this problem when you renew let me know. There were a few of the first accounts that wont automatically renew membership even if it says it does. Just notify us if you have problems. Thanks

Yea i wasn't trying to rant or anything Brooks. Just knew that if I put it up right there the right person would see it. I was unsure who to pm about it.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Isnt my supporter supposed to automatically re-new?
There was actually an option for non renewing subscription when you registered. That was what you selected, now they auto renew and you can turn them off when you like, it stops people from having the problem you are asking about. We had a lot of people think they would auto renew but it didnt. The issue should be resolved now, but you will need to submit it again.

Sorry for the confusion.

01tj

There was actually an option for non renewing subscription when you registered. That was what you selected, now they auto renew and you can turn them off when you like, it stops people from having the problem you are asking about. We had a lot of people think they would auto renew but it didnt. The issue should be resolved now, but you will need to submit it again.

Sorry for the confusion.
Alright. I sent it, now I geuss Ill have to figure out how to set the avatar agian now..

it actually looks like your account tried to autorenew, but it didnt go through. And the payment you just sent hasnt gone through yet. I'll have to check on it tomorrow. I'll go ahead and bypass it tonight for now.

was able to look at your account again, yes it was set to autorenew. But for some reason the paypal transaction is failing. I'm checking on it now.

Did the one I sent last night go through?
no, I actually dont even see one listed as being sent last night.

I already updated your account, but give it a day or two and we will see if it goes through, if not I'll just have you send the $20 to the Paypal account to bypass vbulletin. Thanks Marcus.

01tj

no, I actually dont even see one listed as being sent last night.

I already updated your account, but give it a day or two and we will see if it goes through, if not I'll just have you send the $20 to the Paypal account to bypass vbulletin. Thanks Marcus.
No problem, just let me know.