Teeter Totter

Prize Drawing

RC Crawler Course Setup Friday

Event Setup Friday

MCJ Club Booth

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Got a question. Is the registration table also the MCJ table, or will there also me a MCJ table in the vendor area? Basically, will we be selling shirts at the registration table or just collecting entry?

And I'll be out there soon after lunch on Friday for whatever you need.

Got a question. Is the registration table also the MCJ table, or will there also me a MCJ table in the vendor area? Basically, will we be selling shirts at the registration table or just collecting entry?

And I'll be out there soon after lunch on Friday for whatever you need.
I think there will be a MCJ table and a registration table. Shirts will be for sale at the club table. The registration table will just be for people needing to get their registration packs.

I can man the MCJ table for a few hours... 12-2 would be best but 12-4 would be doable :) More than Likely I will have the mini me with me.

Looks like I am out...Family is dropping in for the weekend. I am going to try to stop in for a bit, but wont be able to volunteer... :(

Yep..I am planning on dropping her off and picking her up later in the day. I am going to stick around for a while to chill, but not sure when I will get there. I am picking up the rubbing compoud and wax to clean her up this weekend.

Yep..I am planning on dropping her off and picking her up later in the day. I am going to stick around for a while to chill, but not sure when I will get there. I am picking up the rubbing compoud and wax to clean her up this weekend.
thats good then

I'll be available first thing Saturday morning. I'm a multi-purpose kind of dude, put me where you need me except for parking. I'm liable to make a mess of that on an unmarked lot.

Shane,

You want to come buff and wax my primer while you at it?

hahaha...sure.. : ) bring it over....

Im working on this on Monday during the day, so hopefully I can get it done..I need to finish my seat brakets too so I can get the other seat in...

Great time today..I've got lots of pics ill get up later...
Brooks, you did a great job setting this up, along with all the others involved.