Speed Channel changing to FoxSports 1

That's right we are losing speed channel...booooooo. Probably going to turn to some crap UFC channel like FUEL did. I wonder what we will keep and what we will lose. I dropped cable and just run apps through my smart tv because there really isn't much out there anymore with FUEL sucking, Spike sucking, Speed going away, and all the reality shows. The only thing I really miss is new episodes of Top Gear, and I can run those through Amazon if I desire. What have you guys heard?

Here is a similar thread on pirate full of speculation:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/1398466-what-we-gonna-lose-speed-fs1.html

I dont watch enough tv to care I guess. I'll watch something in the evening every now and then, I'm usually doing around the house or in the garage till I go to bed.

I haven't watched speed channel in years probably. I have discovered the channel velocity recently and it usually has some pretty cool automotive show on.

Lucas oil stuff is all that I would care about spew losing. As well as trophy truck and NASCAR truck races but that is all staying from my understanding