Shocks for my TJ

I need some shocks for my TJ. If anyone has some used shocks layin around that came off after changing lifts or something let me know. Mine has some form of small lift and shocks are WAY too short and I have decided thats whats making it ride like balls.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I have a set of new Teraflex 9550's for a 3-4" lift (TJ). I put them on and they were too long for my setup. Ran them for one trip and took them off. Went back to the 2-3" lift version. The bar pin has been removed from each.

:flipoff2:

hey matt, I have some Old Man Emus, I'll sell for half of what greg wants for his :grinpimp:
Well since it's only a 2" lift (I think) that will work better for me anyway. I need to get those batteries too. I am gonna order all the **** for the RC this week. How much do you want for the shocks? Assuming they will be the right length for me.

I honestly don't know what is on it. Guy Jim bought it from claimed budget boost but it has new coils in the front but not new shocks? I think its a nigro boost and it rides like barred penis. Ask Jimbo:flipoff2:

mine are for an OME 2.5 kit, I only have the rears, I sold the fronts when I got my coilovers. I'll do 40 for the pair if you want them. let me know if you need help with the RC.