Rear 4link on a yota..... Anybody interested???

Clearly never seen under a Toyota, tons of room above the rear axle. But I agree I don't like the way the upper mount looks, but that set up works.

"That could very well be the most retarded 4 link setup I have ever seen. No need for the lowers to be on top of the axle and then in return placing the upper so high. Good god man your ride height would have to be ridiculous so the upper bracket didn't hit the frame. Buy the trail gear kit and put it on. I have seen several and they work just fine."

I think I will lean the TG way after looking at what u said

For the money I don't believe you will find a better kit. I ran the creeper joints on my old Toyota truggy for 3 years with no problems. Not saying they are the best option but they are not the worst. My new buggy will have 1.25" heims and 7/8" heims.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yep guy from Connecticut got it. Ran it out of propane a few weeks ago and the engine kicked back and broke the oil pump. That motor is toast.

Yes the magic tires were awsome but it did go pretty good on the 42" sxII. With that said the new buggy is getting Krawlers....maybe in the 42" flavor. Just need to find a couple extra jobs.

Yep guy from Connecticut got it. Ran it out of propane a few weeks ago and the engine kicked back and broke the oil pump. That motor is toast.

Yes the magic tires were awsome but it did go pretty good on the 42" sxII. With that said the new buggy is getting Krawlers....maybe in the 42" flavor. Just need to find a couple extra jobs.

Ballllllllllllllinnnnnnn

Sent from my DROID BIONIC