Raptor Liner vs Monstaliner vs others?

I had the interior of my TJ coated in a bedliner from Lee Transport called Armadillo Liner that was pretty similar to Linex. It held up fairly well over the last 15 years.

On our jeep tub trailer I did Raptor Liner and it held up pretty good. Its about $120 for the raptor kit.

I'm contemplating doing the Raptor liner in my LJ tub as I'm not throwing bricks and crowbars around in the back of the jeep like a truck. I had talked to the paint guy thats painting my jeep and he shoots SEM Pro-tex which from my reading is marginally better than raptor liner, and I can do the Raptor myself.

Anyone else put in Raptor Liner or Monstaliner in their jeep tub? Long term reviews?

1582052176360.png

1582052214481.png

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I did a roll on one in the samurai, but it wasnt monsta. May have actually been herculiner. I hated it. Too much texture and would get a little sticky if baking in the sun.

Todd uses the SEM product on most of his restorations. I personally think the Raptor lays down more appealing. JMO. I've also had good luck with it and will be doing the top and bottom of my CJ tub with it.

You can get what texture you want from spraying raptor. More pressure smooth and low pressure rougher. Took heavy wire wheel and roughed surface. Wipe down with alcohol and sprayed. No peeling or anything since 2011

Dad did raptor liner on his tub in the fj45. Did the bed and steps as well. Came out great. He tinted it to match the paint color.