Pull a part yj

Pull a part has a 95 yj with a 4 cyl. 5 speed, half doors and a top for $1100 in there used vehicle lot. Would be a great starter jeep, all stock, unmolested, has very lite rust. :D

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Do any of you know if it is still there? I have tried calling them and can't get a real person and you can not check used car inventory on the website. I am gonna hook the trailer up and come get it now if I can find out if it is there. Don't want to waste 4 hours of driving and gas.

I'm heading out to go get it. If any of you stop by there or are going to pick it up and haven't posted please let me know. id appreciate it, not trying to drive 5 hrs for nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Haven't left yet. Went outside to load up the trailer and its gone, it should be home in 30 minutes or so. If anyone is in the area still and can check it out I will buy you dinner or do something to pay you back.

Haven't left yet. Went outside to load up the trailer and its gone, it should be home in 30 minutes or so. If anyone is in the area still and can check it out I will buy you dinner or do something to pay you back.
friend of mine went and looked at it yesterday, and got to go in the fence to look at it close. He said that the underneath is rusted pretty bad.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2