Pictures for the website

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I figure I will go ahead and ask for pics to go on the new site. Please send as many as you have time to send. Don't worry about resizing. There are two ways you can get them to me.

1. Email them to me. gregory.wolf@wolftg.com.
  2. Upload them to the following FTP site: ftp.wolfgt.com, using the username: mcjstuff, and password: M!dc@ro7 (password is case sensitive).

When you send me pics via email, please include some information (what trails, timeframe ...).

When you upload pics, please put them in a folder unique to you and email me information about the pics.

If you have any questions or need help getting me the pics, just PM me or post here.

Spread the word to the other members about this so we can get a good photo gallery going.

Thanks!

sent a pretty big file to your email. I put the descriptions of them in the email. I only had a few on my home computer still, lost a bunch when my laptop crashed a few years back....

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Excellent, 77 pictures so far. Some are really small, just remember, I want to put these on the website so if you have larger versions, please send them. I'll resize if needed. But I can only make them smaller, not bigger (well I can, but you wouldn't like it).

Did mine (jrhxj1@.....) turn out OK. I can resize and resend from photobucket if you need me too. I forgot to check the sizes before I attached.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Brooks, yours are ok, the bigger the better. XJ, yours are the ones that are small. The majority of them are about 1.5" square. Too small. Also, anyone that wants to send some high quality pics has a chance of me using their rig in the graphics of the site.