parting out the jeep

i am going to make taking it apart after labor day and im going to give a little list of what i am selling.

2002 tj 4.0 motor with 60k on it..complete with starter and accessories ...1100 OBO
tf999 trans with RMVB Art Car shifter with rock crawler gates and aluminum deeper pan with drain plug(forget brand)...SOLDD!!

TJ Motor mount 1 inch lift i beleive they are Brown dog offroad...50$$

poison spyder rock sliders without tube...200$$
tj windsheild frame, glass is not cracked but pillars have dents from trees..100$ obo
Brand new TJ fuel pump assembly

RCI 2161 bracket http://www.artecindustries.com/Fuel-Cell-Mount-for-RCI-2161a_p_226.html SOLD!!!
rci 2161 tank but has a crack in top that needs to be tig welded...SOLD!!!

Astro Van steering box that has been rebuild and tapped by West texas offroad for hydro assist comes with ram and lines...SOLD
TJ dash complete with instrument cluster ect...best offer
TJ Steering column with steering wheel,air bag, clocking ring. ect...BEST OFFER

im using axles and suspension out of it, everything else is for sale...ill post pictures and prices when i get a chance..Just throwing it up now so if anyone sees something that they are interested in we can talk about it

Last edited:
What is the price for the fuel pump assembly? and will it work for a 98 TJ ? Is everything there so all I have to do is pull mine out and drop yours in? Thank you Howie

What is the price for the fuel pump assembly? and will it work for a 98 TJ ? Is everything there so all I have to do is pull mine out and drop yours in? Thank you Howie
Yup will drop right in....I pump is pretty much new...I ran it for 5min...selling for 80$

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I think you sent to the wrong person I was asking about fuel pump and if everything all parts are there to drop into fuel tank..And then I ask if your year model would work for my 98 TJ....Thanks Howie