Organizatoins Fair August 21st

Its tough though, I know at FAU during my undergrad, the amount of hoops you had to jump through to register a club and keep it active was ridiculous. That on top of the increased work load as you get farther along in your classes. Its a lot to deal with for the folks in charge. Just speaking from my experiences.

Its tough though, I know at FAU during my undergrad, the amount of hoops you had to jump through to register a club and keep it active was ridiculous. That on top of the increased work load as you get farther along in your classes. Its a lot to deal with for the folks in charge. Just speaking from my experiences.
Once a semester meeting to register the club... once ore twice a month meetings to talk about trips you want to go on...

Our first CU Offroad shirts had "you gotta want it", which summed up college and wheeling for me...if you dont care about something it will fall to the back burner.

Once a semester meeting to register the club... once ore twice a month meetings to talk about trips you want to go on...

Our first CU Offroad shirts had "you gotta want it", which summed up college and wheeling for me...if you dont care about something it will fall to the back burner.
True, I agree. Sounds like if they haven't changed it Clemson has the club thing going a little better than FAU did. My last year at FAU you had to get a whole club roster to SGA by the end of the second week, and then you had to have a club rep at each SGA meeting. You basically had to do purchase orders for anything you wanted to use your monies for, because you had to have your account through SGA. Although, most of this was due to a big scandal that happened my freshman year: Scandal . Anyways, well I hope it isn't as bad at Clemson. Everything dealing with SGA was a pain at FAU when I was there.

i believe ron said that the school photographer only got one pic of the display at the fair. also there was a private photographer there that took some pics and a video of us driving onto each others tires. ron is trying to get in touch with him now. but before the fair me ron and elise drove around the apt complexes and put flyers on a bunch of prospects. we had a record turn out(since ive been here) at the first meeting, i bet there was at least 40 people there. i think we had 13 new people(doesnt count current members) pay dues at the meeting and many more say that they were planning on paying next meeting before our gulches trip in sept.

ill talk to ronnie about posting a calendar later today. as far as i know we have 4 trips planned, 1per month, were goin to gulches, ure, and harlan for sure and were still trying to figure out a nov trip cause rbd is the weekend of usc game. and most of the new people that have paid all have their own rigs which is great. and its a wide variety of rigs too

yeah it kinda seems like their shits falling apart!
Hey Miles Id appreciate it if you could keep your opinions to yourself. Just because I haven't been using OffroadSC to post our stuff up doesn't mean we haven't been doing anything. I've been spending most of my free time with having to work 4-5 days a week and now classes working on plans for the club, sorting out all this new stuff Clemson is making us do. We have a facebook page for university organizations that you have to have a @clemson.edu email for, that has been much easier to communicate and plan events on.

I've been trying to get a hold of the photographer but he won't accept my facebook friend request and have no idea how else to reach him. This is the one picture that is on orgsync
lzotxnvfqy5lkh_710.jpg

Hey Miles Id appreciate it if you could keep your opinions to yourself. Just because I haven't been using OffroadSC to post our stuff up doesn't mean we haven't been doing anything. I've been spending most of my free time with having to work 4-5 days a week and now classes working on plans for the club, sorting out all this new stuff Clemson is making us do. We have a facebook page for university organizations that you have to have a @clemson.edu email for, that has been much easier to communicate and plan events on.

I've been trying to get a hold of the photographer but he won't accept my facebook friend request and have no idea how else to reach him. This is the one picture that is on orgsync
lzotxnvfqy5lkh_710.jpg
glad to hear there is stuff going on behind the scenes. I see the SkyJ made it out of hibernation.