Offroad SC Annual Ride 2013 (O.S.C.A.R.2)

Yeah, it's stayed a pretty constant 30% chance for thurs and fri on weather.com. Hopefully it will just be some quick showers which will keep the dust down. Sure don't want a slop fest.

Hopefully Brooks can let us know what the conditions are like later today so I can plan a little better on how to equip myself and my rig...I might need to find my MX Goggles :p

01tj

I gotta go buy some rain pants after work today, and buy alot of beer. Then load up the TJ and try to get a good nights sleep, cuz I know new units of measure will be created this trip....:cheers:

Nah...I considered it a few weeks ago, but I ordered these parts last Friday and had them 3 day'd to me. I would've needed to order by Thursday in order to have enough time for full hydro...lol. I love last minute projects. I was tired of the stock Toyota pump not having enough balls to work correctly so I bit the bullet and picked up the 1,450psi 4gpm pump, bracket, and 12" heat sink cooler. I also decided to ditch the V-belt in favor of the 4 rib serpentine to help prevent belt slippage and squealing.

The heat sink cooler in the pic had a problem though. One of the brackets was fully welded and the other only had one small tack weld on it. Being aluminum I couldn't fix it myself so I called up Low Range Off Road and they stuck another one in the mail via overnight UPS so I'll have it today. If you EVER need anything for a Samurai or Toyota rig you shouldn't hesitate to call (call versus using the site) LRO...they've always taken good care of me!