Nutsert tool

Anyone in the greater columbia area got a nutsert tool I could borrow for a day or two? Can't mount up these corners without one.

I think Gr8tops Matt has one. Also you can buy one at Grainger or Amazon. Amazon would probably let you return the tool after you used it lol....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

yep, we got one at the shop.. stop on over..
What time do y'all close? May just drive the jeep over with all the holes drilled and have you put a few in and toss you some cash. Don't have a clue how to use those tools and don't want to mess it up haha.

nutsert tool

We are usually here until 5:00 each day. Today is going to be hit or miss as We will be in and out. Tomorrow or Thursday would be better days to stop by.

Matt

What time do y'all close? May just drive the jeep over with all the holes drilled and have you put a few in and toss you some cash. Don't have a clue how to use those tools and don't want to mess it up haha.

We are usually here until 5:00 each day. Today is going to be hit or miss as We will be in and out. Tomorrow or Thursday would be better days to stop by.

Matt
sounds good i'll send you a PM if i decide to come. May just insert them with a grade 8 bolt, and a nut.

Can you not just drill a hole and put a nut and bolt on it?
No trust me i would if i could. It's double walled there and the roll bar is there. I tried to just drill through both walls but that didn't work cause the second wall wasn't flat and the drill was wandering everywhere.