NP231 w/SYE $75

This is out of my 98TJ with 90K. It has a Rubicon Express hack and tap slip yoke eliminator for a CV rear driveshaft. The front yoke is the stock 1310. Perfect condition and full of fresh Lucas Oil. $75.00

Can someone confirm my belief that this will be a direct replacement for the same year TJ although with an auto transmission? I also have a CV rear shaft minus the splines that could be sent to Carolina Driveline for repair that can be purchased for another $75. It has same flange as case. They do not charge much for that.

Does anyone know if this would fit in an 89 YJ (258, manual tranny). Or what it would take for it to fit in it? New drive shaft or anything?
is yours the ax15 5 speed or the pueagot sp? I think the Puegot had a 21spline output shaft but the ax15 had the 23 like later TJs. Worse case you could swap input shafts from your tcase to this one. The front driveshaft on YJs doesnt have a cv, so you would need to swap yokes from your old case, or run a cv front driveshaft.

I have the Pueagot, I figured I'd have to swap the input shafts after reading some stuff online. But that shouldn't be too bad and I would probably swap the yokes for now. Let me know if you still have this available, VOLT. Thanks Brooks.

There are a couple people interested in this case and some have mentioned swapping input shafts and such. I want everyone to know that the SYE flange is directly welded to the output shaft. What does this mean in regards to splitting the case open? I have no idea. It may not matter or it could be catastrophic if the gears need to be slid off off the shaft in that direction. I have never had to open this case and I never thought about it until reading an article in Crawl this month about a tera low kit install. This case may need to be run as is but I really do not know so do some research before buying or maybe someone on here can add insight. Thx