November 21st MCJ Monthly Meeting

Bring your Nominations for the 2012 Officers, we will be voting at the December Meeting.

We will be discussing the Toys 4 Tots run and the Uwharrie Christmas Trip.

If its going to be a big club run to uwharrie, do yall want to get a shirt design together and print some shirts?

I'll be there. I think if there are enough members going on the trip, shirts are a great idea. As for nominations, are there term limits? :)

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk

thanks for the info on the meeting Brooks, Ive been trying to make it for two months, I'm palnning on being at this one, Done got permission from my Queen. lol

Had a good crowd at the meeting, thanks everyone for coming out.

We introduced new members first and then went over the current budget.

We discussed our past trips to Snowbird OHV area and the Trucks Gone Wild at Wagener Salley

Our upcoming trips are

December 3rd: Toys for Tots
Lunch at 1:00pm on saturday (Hot Dogs and Chili) We will do a potluck with the club providing chili and hotdogs. We will need chips, drinks, plates, baked beans, potato salad ect.
Polar Bear Campout that friday night before the Toy run. More details on exact meeting times to come. Let us know if you plan to attend.
10$ toy gets you in to this awesome event.

December 9-11: Uwharrie Christmas Trip
The house is reserved and there are still 2 queen beds left. Its $20 for the weekend to be in the house.

December Caravan to the Saluda Shoals Lights: This was brought up and we will need to organize a time and date to meet up, maybe do dinner before hand?

Spring 2012 We are planning to take another hot springs trip since we have the free camping passes on the river at the campground. We will discuss this at the next meeting.

April 12-15: O.S.C.A.R. Harlan trip with OffroadSC Crew More details to follow, but go ahead and put it on your calendar.

April 28: Spring Offroad Festival 2012
We discussed committees and what will be needed to pull it off this year.

We also discussed upcoming officer elections and passed out the club hoodies.