November 18th MCJ Monthly Meeting

November 18th MCJ Monthly Meeting

We will be meeting at the Flight Deck in Lexington at 7:00pm. Come early to chat and order food.

We will be taking nominations for 2014 Officers. Voting will be at the December Meeting.

We will be discussing our upcoming trips for this fall and winter.

Upcoming Trips:

November 23 – Toys 4 Tots @ 33
December 8th – West Metro Parade Of Lights
December 13-15 – Uwharrie Christmas Crawl

Meeting This monday!

we will be taking nominations for 2014 officers, I'll have the club info cards. We'll be taking money for the Uwharrie trip, and we will be finalizing details on the Toys 4 Tots event.

Come on out and see us!

Well guys and gals it was a great meeting last night. I went ahead and reserved the Cargo room for our December meeting which is about twice as big as the room we met in last night. I'm sorry we were a little crammed in there.

Here were the nominations that were given for the 2014 officers:

BOD:
Dan
Marc
Brooks
Larry
Tripp

Secretary:
Tripp
Darrel
Calli

Treasurer:
Larry
Crystal

If anyone else has any other nominations for officers for next year please get them to us by December 9th so that we can print the ballots in time for the December Meeting.

November 23rd Toys 4 Tots:
Breakfast @ 8:30 at the Huddle House near the interstate on exit 33
Meet outside @ 9:30 to leave for the trail
Trail Rides will start at 10:00
Lunch @ 1:00
Group Picture After Lunch
Hotdogs, Buns, and Chili will be provided by the Club, we ask that members Bring the Sides and Desserts

Here is the list of members bringing food so far, if anyone else can bring something please let us know.

Larry & Burgundy- Dessert and Drinks
Brooks & Andrea - Chili
Terry & cindy - Drinks
Jody - Chips
Marc - Potato Salad
Chase - Grill
Darrell- Potato Cole Slaw
Pat - Dessert and Chip
Dan - Something (Sideish)
Art - Drinks
Calli - Plates, Cups
Chris - Dessert
Austin - Chips and Drinks

There will be a group camping friday night if you want to hang out friday night.

December 6th Jeep Restoration Work Day
Meet at 8am and we will work till after lunch. Let us know if you have any questions.

December 8th West Metro Parade of Lights
We will be meeting at 2023 Platt Springs Road The time has not been announced but it will be between 3 and 4pm.

December 13-15 Uwharrie Christmas Crawl
There will be a group leaving from the Truck stop on Exit 92 on I-20 at 12:30.

Here is the list of people who have paid so far:

Brooks +1
Larry +1
Miller
Tripp +1
Dick +1
Darrel +3
Marc
DJ
Calli
Sarah
Cole +1
Sam +1
Cain
Jimbo

Total: 23 people so far

We will be staying at the Oak Lodge in Uwharrie Forest. http://www.uwharriecabinrentals.com/Oak_Lodge.html

This house should have plenty of room for all of us and should be a great place for us to hang out.

We will be doing hotdogs on the bonfire outside friday night and we will probably be having Shealys BBQ catered Saturday Night.

Trails Range from Mild to Moderate and should be fun for most jeeps.

If you can bring firewood please do, there is a big fire ring outside the cabin and we will be doing hotdogs over the fire Friday night. Also if you have roasting sticks bring them.

Shirts
We also took orders for new shirts. We will try to get that order in ASAP. If anyone else has an order for a shirt that we do not have in stock let us know this week by Friday November 22nd.

Again, I want to thank everyone for coming out to the meeting and we hope to see you at the many events we have before the end of the year!

Last edited:
we had 44 people at the meeting last night, I just counted the sign in sheet.

By the way, Price, Solomon, J was at the meeting again last night but I forgot to mention the email address problem. His is not correct. Did anyone sit next to Solomon?