Next Meeting?

It's getting close to February...When is the next meeting? I haven't heard anything from anybody. Any trip plans or anything? The Yota is coming along nice. It Got a new paint job and it is itching for the solid axle swap.

I sent ronnie a rough schedule to look at the other day. Everyone has been pretty busy though with school and what not here lately. As far as rides April will be the Offroad sc ride in harlan everything else is still up for debate so feel free to post up if anyone has suggestions.

Yall are going to URE in the middle of the week? Just come to Harlan that weekend after.
Yeah were going to Harlan that weekend. I'm going to send out an email tomorrow about the next two trips. Morris mtn March 23 to the 25 and Harlan April 12 or whatever the dates are for the Oscar ride. Going to Gulches the next Saturday for the hill climb but I'm probably not bringing my rig.

Yall are going to URE in the middle of the week? Just come to Harlan that weekend after.
the 6-8th is the 1st weekend URE is open, and other than not havin a rig even remotely capable of doin the fun stuff in harlan i cant afford it right now and ive already got the 6th&7th off work

yeah im gonna go to ure and try out the sas first before i don't anything too hardcore with it. i don't have a cage yet so it would be really sketchy if i was even remotely tippy since the cab is welded on .....in a couple places lol