New Meeting Location POLL

New Meeting Location

• Other. Please leave a description.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where would you like to meet in the future. We may try a few locations here in the near future to see what works best.

If you have any other ideas of places in the harbison area please share. As I think the Harbison Area would have the most exposure and be central to most everyone.

Carolina Wings & Rib House
600 Gervais Street, Columbia, SC
(803) 256-8844 ‎ · carolinawings.com

Carolina Wings & Rib House
105 Northpoint Drive, Lexington, SC
(803) 356-6244 ‎ · carolinawings.com

Wild Wing Cafe
1150 Bower Parkway, Columbia, SC
(803) 749-9464 ‎ · wildwingcafe.com

Villa On Bush River
1704 Bush River Road, Columbia, SC
(803) 798-6360 http://www.thevillaonbushriver.com

Last edited:
We were talking about it last night, and the Villa would be harder to describe to new members because many people have never heard of it.

I plan to go by there and wild wing this week to see what the accommodations are like.

both Carolina Wings and Wild Wing would be easier to tell new members about.

The Carolina Wings in Lexington also has front row parking if we could get it thats right on HWY 6.

The Wild Wing Cafe on Bower Parkway would have Tons of exposure when we parked all the jeeps out there though.

Down side to bower pkwy is the traffic. It's worse than trying to get in & out of Carolina wings in irmo.
#6 or bush river rd isn't great, but should be a little more accessible traffic wise.

coming in piney grove road and going straight to bower parkway I would think you could dodge most of the traffic, especially on monday nights.

With Hwy 6 you have 378 traffic coming from Columbia...blah

went to the villa tonight to check it out, not enough room for us anyway.

According to the Poll looks like lexington Carolina Wings it is. I'll call them tomorrow and set it up. See yall there!