New BFG AT spotted at the baja 1000

I am a big fan of the KM1 also. The KM2's don't look good to me until you get a 35, or the 33x10.50. They look too baloonish... coming from the guy with Irok's (ironic right)

As far as performance I cannot comment as I have not had them both on the same truck. But I know the ol sploder does amazing things on the 1s. Didn't really have any complaints out of the 2s on the 40. Just like the look of the 1s in most applications.

Their already testing 2016 tires. I know a guy that cuts up brand new krawlers after being tested on 800hp trophy trucks in gville. I've always been a fan of the all terrain dog bone tread, looks like they increased side lug material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would buy those right now. I'm trying to get a few more K out of my stockers. Going with BFG ATs soon. When will these be out?

I don't like them. Then again, I didn't like the KM2s but now I'm coming around to them. I guess the fact that my KM1's are chunking now...kinda opens up my mind.

But yeah, they will look a bit goofy being only 9" wide.

I bet these still suck in the mud.

I don't like them. Then again, I didn't like the KM2s but now I'm coming around to them. I guess the fact that my KM1's are chunking now...kinda opens up my mind.

But yeah, they will look a bit goofy being only 9" wide.

I bet these still suck in the mud.
they seem to have bigger voids near the side of the tread.

I kinda like them. More aggressive sidewall look, and close to normal tread in center. Whenever my truck needs new tires I'll be looking into Toyo AT2's and maybe these now.

Well jay just confirmed these are the new bfgs. Talked to a guy at hot spot but he didn't want him to take a pic.

I must say I am very disappointed.