Need: TCC solenoid pass thru connector for 97 TJ w/ 32RH

I need the connector that goes into the trans (32RH in 97 Wrangler). It is a two wire pass thru connector and goes into the back side of the trans drivers rear corner just above the pan. Anyone that has or knows of place to source one let me know. Need it this week so I can get the TJ back going.

Brooks, I don't have a connector to take a pic of. Maybe someone on here has an auto tj with a 32RH they could snap a pic of that connector so you would be able to see it. Can't find one online and it's a discontinued item.

I havent had a chance to check the harness yet, this week is super busy because my wife's family is in from colorado, tennessee, and florida for the week. I'll try to get it sunday or early this coming week.

Haven't found anything so it looks like I am gonna have to order another new solenoid just to get the connector off of it for the outside. It will get it fixed right though...so that's the next step I reckon.

I'll have to ask JR, but I dont think he cut anything off this harness. I dont see where anything was cut. I'm not sure why it doesnt have the plug you were looking for. Sorry matt.