...So, I now work out of my home office/server room daily. In the summer its hotter than a $2 pistol, so i have decided to put in a mini split. The wife and i agree a window unit is not a good fit. I have some comments followed my some questions. If anyone can help.
- Im going to install it myself, it isn't that difficult and i have access to nitrogen and a vacuum pump and gauges.
- Anybody local that would be willing to sell me the equipment and a lineset? I have only been able to get one local quote and it was 2x what i can purchase online. The rest of the vendors have been asshats.
- Im trying to avoid drilling holes through the brick on my house, so my plan is to feed the line set down the corner of the closet in my office and out a access panel I have nearby (Coax cables for my Ham Radio Gear) They run housing linesets in walls so i shouldnt have any problems with that should i?
- How important is name brand? I feel like there cant be that many different manufactures of these units.
- O, Im looking for a 220v 9000BTU AC only unit.