Miller Millermatic 180 problem

Well i was doing a small weld job the other day and then the welder decided it did not want to have any speed control so it will just throw wire out at one fast speed. The roller motor also does not stop immediately when the trigger is depressed. It will slow down based on the momentum of the wire roll. I opened up the box and unforutnately i do not have any smoking guns. Nothing burned. All fuses are good. Just all of a sudden no feed control.

Anyone have something like this happen with a Miller welder? I really do not want to drop it off for repair and get charged for the price of a new welder, but it may happen. I priced controller boards and they are about $350. :(

So update. I brought it to PaxAir who i guess is the service place for Miller. They quoted $780 to repair.
Fortunately they told me the issue was the main board.
So I paid the $95 troubleshooting fee and got my welder back.
Found the main board online for $280.

The welder is back in service now.

They dont offer this model anymore. They are much smaller which is nice, this one is a pig to carry.
But the new smaller ones that are 220V are 1600. The 110V are about 1000. It would be nice to have a smaller size to move around