MCJ Workday Feb 11th

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Workday at my house February 11th. We've got some good projects lined up already so post up if you have something you want to work on. If you don't have any projects, feel free to come and observe or pitch in.

We'll get started 9-10 depending on the weather. If it's cold it will be a little later. Plan to do lunch, pizza or wings.

Trails are overgrown but we can ride some after lunch.

824 N. Lee St.
Leesville

I'll be there. Need help installing adjustable bump stops. Got tired of gluing hockey pucks. Will there be a power drill available? I'll just need to pick up some drill bits.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll be there. Need help installing adjustable bump stops. Got tired of gluing hockey pucks. Will there be a power drill available? I'll just need to pick up some drill bits.
I should have everything you need. Drill, bits of all sizes up to 1/2, and some random sizes bigger than that. What adjustable stops did you get? You know you can bolt down the pucks....

I should have everything you need. Drill, bits of all sizes up to 1/2, and some random sizes bigger than that. What adjustable stops did you get? You know you can bolt down the pucks....
Awesome. Yeah I had a discount code and got the Metal Cloak system for $30. It got me the ability to add another inch of bumpstop if I ever needed it without having to take the spring off.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Just ordered a set of GraBars for the LJ. I haven't seen the tj/lj version yet, but like the jk ones so figured I'd give them a try. Will try to install Saturday.