MCJ @ West Metro Parade of Lights December 8th

I will not be in attendance either, However you all are still more than welcome to use my Office as a rally point(Just wont be able to securely jeep parts). Also i have a 20x48 inch Hard Plastic sign i can give to who ever will make it.

Tripp

we did not get a single response from the email about entering the rescheduled parade this weekend. We are going to notify that we will not be able to participate in the rescheduled date unless someone comes forward and wants to do it still.

Has anyone talked to Terry, Merwin, etc?
they were on the email list. I'll call him and check.

Terry said he is unsure, Merwin and ronnie are in.

I think Dan, and Linus said they were interested as well as spencer.

I think we will have at least 5-6 jeeps confirmed.

We should go ahead and send in the confirmation that we will be attending. and we need to find a way to get merwin the registration packet we got.

Apparently my post earlier today didn't make it. I have the packet (scanned) and sent it to everyone in the club. We would love to have club participation again, however most members are out of town on the Christmas trip. I sent out a email earlier today with the packet in it. It detailed the rules/line up info. Worse case scenario someone should write the number 33 on a piece of paper and show up to line up like last year. Someone should be able to get you where you need to be.