MCJ Gulches 10/1-2/11

Miller showed up first thing Sunday morning and linked up with us and wheeled non stop until 4 PM when we called it quits and left for home.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
OH yeah, I haven't had the chance to thank everyone. Thanks for leaving me at the top of Shipwreck. I was stuck there for about 40 minutes. With the help of my dad and brother, I finally got out. I got hung up on a huge boulder that was loose and moving around. It was pinned up under my front and both tires were off the ground. The big problem was where it was sitting. The jeep was propped up by the rock and was resting directly on the pinion and u-joint of the front axle. So to prevent a big problem, I had to take it out of 4 wheel drive to keep it from tearing up my front end. Oh the good times.

Hahahahaha............
I got stuck all twisted up in a dam fine situation about 2 yrs ago on redneckblvd. It was 1:am and I was at the back of the pack! It took me 3/4hr to get back right and out. I blew my horn, flashed lights, and hollered on the CB, but everyone was gone! I feel your pain.

OH yeah, I haven't had the chance to thank everyone. Thanks for leaving me at the top of Shipwreck. I was stuck there for about 40 minutes. With the help of my dad and brother, I finally got out. I got hung up on a huge boulder that was loose and moving around. It was pinned up under my front and both tires were off the ground. The big problem was where it was sitting. The jeep was propped up by the rock and was resting directly on the pinion and u-joint of the front axle. So to prevent a big problem, I had to take it out of 4 wheel drive to keep it from tearing up my front end. Oh the good times.
Sorry man, we had no idea you had gotten stuck back there. When we spoke with you at the bottom of Shipwreck you were talking about heading home after that trail so when we got to the top, we took the left back towards camp and never thought anything of it.

My bad dude, I feel like a jerk now. :frowny:

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I doubt that you were out of range. Maybe out of your vehicle at the next trail. It took me a bit to admit I was stuck before I tried the cb.