MCJ Garage Work Day Aug 16th

We are having another work day at Terry's Shop 8am-12. Post up if you have any projects you want to do on your jeep so we can get an idea of what we will have time for.

If nobody says anything we may be rebuilding fox coilovers.:grinpimp:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I should have my control arms by then. Lift would make that job much easier. Uppers for front and rear, rear lowers, and shocks.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Unless someone else has something more interesting, I plan to do shocks and control arms. I also have an on board air tank to install and plumb.

I have two coilovers to rebuild, but I think I may try to rebuild one of my johnny joints in my control arms instead. I need to get rid of this clunk!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm thinking since more projects have come up, and since we've done control arms and shocks before, I may bring my electrical stuff and work on relocating my winch solenoid box and rigging hard-wired in cab controls. More people may be interested in that and I will not be hogging the lift.

had a good time at the work day, got my clunk figured out I think. We welded up some exhaust, welded on some control arm brackets, wired and plumbed an air tank. I think thats it. Oh and ate a tray of Chicken Minis... mmm.