MCJ 2012 Where are we going?

01tj

May? June? July? Wheres everyone going? Id like to do Windrock Labor Day weekend agian, but thats a good ways off.

01tj

Is there any planned club rides coming up in the next few months? Just trying to plan out my wheeling and what vaction I need to take.

Is there any planned club rides coming up in the next few months? Just trying to plan out my wheeling and what vaction I need to take.
we have a meeting next monday I'm sure we will be discussing it, the Memorial Day Wounded Warriors Trail ride was cancelled, so right now we dont have any rides on our calendar. We'll have to work up a schedule next monday.

01tj

we have a meeting next monday I'm sure we will be discussing it, the Memorial Day Wounded Warriors Trail ride was cancelled, so right now we dont have any rides on our calendar. We'll have to work up a schedule next monday.
Sounds good

01tj

Any suggestions? Where do you want to go?
We should head up to TR again. Then Chris Mays B'Day Ride at Gulches in June. I really wanna do that Windrock trip for Labor day, and then a Golden Mountian trip sometime. I don't know anything about Bumpas Cove, Is it a trip thats worth towing? How much land is up there for riding?

Last edited by a moderator:
We should head up to TR again. Then Chris Mays B'Day Ride at Gulches in June. I really wanna do that Windrock trip for Labor day, and then a Golden Mountian trip sometime. I don't know anything about Bumpas Cove, Is it a trip thats worth towing? How much land is up there for riding?
oh yeah, I really wanted to go to the CMBday but i'll be in chicago that week. I think that will be a club ride though. Also, the Labor Day windrock trip is already on the calender, but thats in september. We are also going to plan another christmas trip to uwharrie for 2012 as well.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
oh yeah, I really wanted to go to the CMBday but i'll be in chicago that week. I think that will be a club ride though. Also, the Labor Day windrock trip is already on the calender, but thats in september. We are also going to plan another christmas trip to uwharrie for 2012 as well.
I'm not going in the mud this time. That's for someone else. There was something in that crap that ate the paint on my hood. But I guess i shouldn't have left it on there for a week.